Magic in New York City
New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of There's nothing you can't do Now you're in New York These streets will make you feel brand new Big lights will inspire you Hear it for New York, New York, New York
Alicia Keys: Empire State of Mind.
I was there during Thanksgiving and Black Friday in 2014. It was awesome!! When I arrived I instantly fell in love with NYC. The energy, people, and sights are unlike anywhere else. It was a week I’ll never forget and definitely go back there.
Must see and do:
- 9/11 Memorial, Ground Zero. The waterfalls, names of the victims. I had a bittersweet feeling. It was peaceful and at the same time emotional. Impressive.
- Central Park, it’s a very big park, you can walk around for hours, drink coffee, eating hotdogs just whatever you want.
- Brooklyn Bridge, nice view!
- Time Square, crowded, busy but you have to see it.
- Hop on and Hop off bus, hop on board a New York hop-on, hop-off bus tour and get ready to explore the city that never sleeps! The bus routes cover everything from Uptown to Brooklyn.
Will be continued………….